THICKENING HAIR TREATMENT SHAMPOO FOR WOMEN
- Thicker, healthier hair from the very first wash with instant shine and volume.
- Unique Nanogen Hair Growth Factors: A complex of actives which support the natural processes found in hair to maintain healthy hair growth.
- Aloe and chamomile: Provides soothing properties to reduce irritation and increase scalp comfort. Helps keeps the hair and scalp healthy.
- Redensifying peptides: Peptides to aid the maintenance of healthy hair growth.
- Suitable for coloured hair – Nanogen suggests using our shampoo every other day.
- Dermatologically tested, free from parabens, SLS and formaldehyde donors.
Out of stock
Nanogen’s Thickening Hair Treatment Shampoo for Women produces impressive results from the very first use, yet its beautifully lightweight formula is gentle enough to be used daily as part of your hair routine. Hair is instantly shinier with gorgeous, natural volume and thickness.
Use every time after you wash your hair. For best results, we recommend to follow with Nanogen’s Thickening Hair Treatment Conditioner for Women.
STEP 1: Apply to your damp scalp and massage in well.
STEP 2: Work throughout your hair, from root to tip.
STEP 3: Leave for up to one minute, then rinse.
STEP 4: For best results, follow with Nanogen’s Thickening Hair Treatment Conditioner for Women.
How often should I use Nanogen Thickening Hair Treatment Shampoo and Thickening Hair Treatment Conditioner?
We advise that you use our Thickening Hair Treatment Shampoo and Thickening Hair Treatment Conditioner every time you wash your hair. For best results use together as part of your regime.
Can you tell me if your Thickening Hair Treatment Conditioners contain sulphates?
While we do not believe sulphates are harmful, we understand that some customers are concerned about using them. Therefore our entire product range is SLS & SLES free.
Are your Thickening Hair Treatment Shampoos and Conditioners for men and women suitable for use on coloured hair?
Our Thickening Hair Treatment Shampoos and Conditioners are suitable for coloured hair, however we suggest that you use our Shampoo and Conditioner every other day.
Do you test on animals?
Nanogen are against animal testing and no finished Nanogen products are tested on animals.
Do your products contain parabens?
While we do not believe parabens are harmful, we understand that some customers are concerned about using them. Therefore, our entire product range is paraben free.